Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kakoor - Race


Another bad race. I liked the track , it was a technical track . It matched my style and i was happy doing my trails. Heats went good . There was not much professional riders so after heats it was finals. Before finals i asked afzal to take a start with me. It was a long straight and i just wanted to test by gear ratios. Both our bikes went at the same pace. Novice finals, siddique one of my friends broke his bike in the novice semi. I know what it feels to a guy when his bike is broke. I offered him my bike. Novice finals , siddique got a good start but was unable to control my bike, he lost his control in a corner and my bikes clutch lever and break pedal got bend. He did'nt finished the race. Professional finals, i was busy correcting the problems, i had to change the brake set to solve it. I got called 3 times and i every one was ready for a start. Gates down , me on my first gear , before i can shift afsal pushed me to aside. I know why he did it , he too can expect the same from me. I was pushed to 4th. Lap one , i know that i have to over take varun and afazl to catch Jinan. Varun was busy to keep his position safe. He nither want to overtake afzal nor he wanted me to overtake him. I hate this kind of attitude. Race is about attacking an opponent , not to compramise. I know i had to take some risk to overtake him. I tried the outer line on lap 2. In the corner after the long straight , i was on the outer line and varun on the inner , technically he has more advantage , but i know if i can out run him in my speed i can pass him . I did'nt cut the throttle in the corner , half way through all i can see is an audian standing in the track at the outer line. Direct hit. I dont know what happened to him but my front wheel got loose. I didnt finish.....

3 comments:

  1. the only thing is that it was not your day......

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you come in form.... no one can even dare to come near to u.... all the best Rishin...
    we are waiting for that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat abt Guruvayooor race.... Shit... I missed it..Jinanayittu heavy competition anennu kettallo...Write more abt that... Waiting eagerly...

    ReplyDelete